ONLINE TEAM CHECK IN DEADLINE: Wed, Feb 20
ONLINE TEAM CHECK IN PROCEDURE
This document needs to be saved with YOUR CLUB & TEAM NAME and sent back to firstname.lastname@example.org ... This can be sent back in any of the following formats: .xlsx, .csv, or shared via Google Drive
GOOGLE DRIVE Instructions
1. Click "File"
2. Click "Make a Copy"
3. Type in YOUR Club Name and/or Team Name
4. On the new created document, type in your information
5. When completed, share to: email@example.com
6. Make online payment here: northefutsal.com/insurance-payment
OR DOWNLOAD ATTACHED DOCUMENTS, fill in the information, save as .xlsx or .csv and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK ON THIS LINK:
- The roster limit size is 14 players and 2 coaches. Players can double-roster within the same club as long as they meet the age requirements of the division they are rostered and they are not competing for another team in the same division as their primary team.
- We are not requiring birth certificates or other government ID to play in our tournament. That said, if a reasonable request is made for verification by a member of our organization, we will do so and require such documents in order for participants to continue playing. If a player is found to be fraudulently participating, then the team will be subject to forfeiture of all their matches.
- All players must be represented here and paid for ($7.50 per player) prior to ability to play in a match.
*NOTE: If you already registered through Northeast Futsal Association for league play and you have no changes to make to your roster for the tournament, then you will not need to do anything here except verify the roster that will be sent back to you. If you are adding players or coaches, you must provide necessary information and make necessary payment.
If anyone does not do on line check in by the above date –
IN PERSON CHECK IN @
Plymouth Sports Complex, Plymouth, MA between 9am-8pm on Friday Feb 22